Scientific Visualization Team Contract
Team Leader: Drew Galloway
Members: Christiana Boone, Ben Hailer, Ken Jennings, Keith Knipling, Allen Matthys, James Myers
Mission: To provide visual support to the Phase Diagram Group Project by any means necessary.
- Respond to the other teams needs upon request
- Build library of potentially useful images
- Modify and enhance images, including animation of diagrams
Current Individual Responsibilities
Christiana Boone & Keith Knipling:
Ken Jennings & Ben Hailer:
- Scan and enhance images, incorporate clickable mapping, explain procedures for scanning and mapping to benefit group projects to follow.
- Build library of useful images and formats from web research Work with clickable CGI maps and aid in the coding of the glossary frame.
- Creation of web pages for the viewing of animations and images
- Obtain and scan Chromium-Steel and Gold-Silver systems
- Obtain and scan microscopy photos from Dr. Aning
- Scan pictures of Gibbs Free energy andSpinodal Decomposition Diagrams for Ike.
- Creation of quaternary phase diagram animation
Current Team Responsibilities
- Learn clickable mapping techniques so that we can approach Tim Tomlin
- Work on the audio portions of the animations
- Enhancement of scanned images
- Develop way to visualize TTT diagrams, possible animation
This page by Drew Galloway & Keith Knipling
Last updated 4/7/96