1. BERES, H., MATTINGLY, J.,"CAVE Visualization and Modeling of the Phantom II Human-Powered Submarine",ESM 4714 Class Project (1997).
2. LEIGH, J., AND JOHNSON, A. E.,"Supporting Transcontinental Collaborative Work in Persistent Virtual Environments",IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications (1996), 47-51.
3. LEIGH, J., JOHNSON, A. E., VASILAKIS, C.A. AND DEFANTI, T. A., "Multi-Perspective Collaborative Design in Persistent Networked Virtual Environments", In Proceeding of IEEE Virtual Reality Annual International Symposium 96 (Apr. 1996), pp. 253-260.
4. LEIGH, J., JOHNSON, A., AND DEFANTI, T. A., "CALVIN: an Immersimedia Design Environment Utilizing Heterogeneous Perspectives", In Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems 96 (June 1996), pp. 20-23.
5. LEIGH, J., JOHNSON, A. E., DEFANTI, T. A., " CAVERN: A Distributed Architecture for Supporting Scalable Persistence and Interoperability in Collaborative Virtual Environments" Journal of Virtual Reality Research, Development and Applications, Vol. 2.2 December 1997 (1996), pp. 217-237.
6. CURRY, K., "The CAVE Collaborative Console: Supporting Collaborative
Interaction in Tele-Immersion" <http://bleen.sv.vt.edu/~kcurry/ccc.html>
(16 April 1999).
7. CURRY, K, NARASIMHAN, R., STRUBLE, C., SWARTZ, K. "CAVE Networking Supporting
Multi-User Virtual Environment" Computer Supported Cooperative Work <http://csgrad.cs.vt.edu/~kcurry/cavenet/docs/cscw_rep.html>
(16 April 1999)
8. LEIGH, J., VASILAKIS, C., BARNES, C., "CASA: Computer Augmentation for Smart Architectonics" <http://www.evl.uic.edu/spiff/casa>
QuickDraw 3D (.3DMF extension) Viewer by AppleDesignWorkshop Lite: Experience a stunning walk-though experience on a PC
Download an archive software from Aladdinsys.comDesignWorkshop Home Page (Artifice.com)
BibliographyPhuwanai (Best) Wanamakok is a MS candidate in the Construction Engineering and Management, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Virginia Tech. His interests include visualization in AEC industry and using virtual reality as a high level interface for visualizing large construction projects.
Last updated: 05/09/99