BETHANY J. REVAK
12545 Lt. Nichols Road
Fairfax, Virginia 22033
- Research level position to broaden education and experience in biochemistry and medicine.
B.S. Chemistry, May 1995
G.P.A. 3.3 (4.0 scale)
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Summer 1995 - National Science Foundation, Undergraduate Summer Research Program,
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia.
Research student, biochemical aspects of synovial fluid
- Summer 1994 - Department of Surgery, DeWitt Army Community Hospital,
Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
Medical office automation clerk
- Fall 1993/Spring 1994 - First Med of Willliamsburg, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Summer 1993 - Neurology Center of Fairfax, Fairfax, Virginia.
Patient Service Representative
- Summer 1992 - Emergency Room and Volunteer Express,
Fair Oaks Hospital, Fairfax, Virginia.
Lab Clerk and Volunteer
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
- Academic Dean's List, Spring 1995
- Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma Honor Societies
- Volunteer William and Mary tour guide
- Receptionist, William and Mary admission's office
- Green and Gold Christmas volunteer philanthropy project
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority (Marshall, Assistant Treasurer)
- Catholic Student Association, St. Bede's Parish
References available upon request.