Contract for Jason Dietz, Member of HTML Group
To convert all information on the Class Project into a informational, well laid out format for presentation on the Web.
- Organize with the Numerical group the information that will go on the web, and code that information in HTML in a easy to understand layout.
- Integrate the Numerical portion of the group project with the rest of the groupsí information so that the project is presented as a unit, not as three separate topics.
- Organize information, ideas, contacts, and exchange of information, on an easily navigated Web page.
- Create a guide for future HTML groups to get ideas from.
Submitting information to the HTML group for markup.
All sections should be given to the HTML group in a uniform manner. When giving us information to be included in the group web page, follow these guidelines:
- All sections should be laid out in a Microsoft Word document exactly how you would like it to appear on the web page, including pictures and all formatting.
- In a separate document you should give suggestions as to where you think links might be appropriate, or any other suggestions.
- All Word documents should then either be given to us on disk, e-mail as an attachment, or uploaded via FTP to: fbox.vt.edu/filebox/eng/mse/mse2094/97ClassProj/docs/
- Contact any of us in the HTML group for any help.
Class project homepage: