Contract for MSE 2094
The evaluation group having been established to provide
evaluation support for the Analytical Methods in Materials Engineering
Class final project does hereforth enumerate the rights and responsibilities
of said group.
- This group shall help to set design objectives and guidelines
- To accomplish this we shall use Total Quality Management,
to ensure the proper operation of the groups, and to guarantee
that the project is accomplished.
- And we will provide assistance as nessiciary to ensure this
- We shall proofread all documents proposed to the project and
ensure that they meet our Sigma Six quality objectives.
- We will review the webpage as it progress, and design an evaluation
method for our interface. We will utilize various persons and
resources spread throughout this university to accomplish this.
- We will as part of our evaluation attempt to solicit faculty
input, and we will survey them on the proposed content of the
- We will attempt to act as the go-between for the HTML group
allowing us to save some of their time by correcting and clarifying
things before they encode them.
- Seeing as how communication is a key part to any evaluation,
and even more critical for a team project, we will endeavor to
set up a MSE 2094 newsgroup, that will allow us to break down
the barrier of normal communication, and allow freer , and more
open discussion throughout the group.
Having set forth these things on the 27th of February AD 1997
I the party of the first part agree, to provide the party of the
second part(Dr. RD Kriz, and class) all of these services, and
to allow them to be changed with consent, of both parties.