Master of Science, Architecture, Specialization: Computation and Representation
expected May 2002
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State university, Blacksburg, VA
Bachelor of Architecture ,Nov 1998
Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon, India.
GPA: 4.0, First Class with Honours
Jasbir Sawhney and Associates, Architects and Urban Designers New Delhi, India.
Assistant Architect, June 1999-June 2000
The work involved design, working drawings and details, municipal approval, estimation, site supervision and interaction with clients and consultants.
- Tis Hazari station, a part of the mass rapid transit system, for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- Hyatt Regency, Calcutta, for Asian Hotels Ltd.
- Sanskriti school, New delhi, for The Civil Services Society
- Competition Project: Sri Mata Vaishno Devi University complex, Jammu and Kashmir.
Sumit Ghosh and Associates, Architects and Urban Designers New Delhi, India
Assistant Architect/Architectural Apprentice, Feb 1998-June 1999
Worked on Institutional and Housing Projects.The work involved design, working drawings and details, municipal approval, estimation, site supervision and interaction with clients and consultants.
- Sitaram Bhartiya Institute of Science and Research, New Delhi
- Banga Sanskriti Bhawan, An Embassy of Bengali Art and Culture, New Delhi
- Proposed D.D.A Housing, New Delhi- Competition Project. Received Commendation award for the above
Graphic Design, Painting
Modeling Packages: 3D-Studio Viz 2.0 and 3D Studio Max 2.5, Autocad R.14 and R.2000
Graphics Packages: Adobe Photoshop 5.0, Adobe Pagemaker 6.5, Microsoft Office 98 and 2000- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT 4.0
- Design Thesis: 'Kalaneri', An Integrated Arts and Crafts settlement, Rajasthan
Published for college records, Jan 1998
- Dissertation: 'Idea of Spontaneous Urban space'
Published for college records, April 1997
- Student's Project: Transforming a Fort into a Restaurant- Revitalization of Athar Mahal, Bijapur- Published in 'Architecture+Design', Volume XIII-Jan-Feb 1996
Registered with the Council of Architecture, No.CA/99/24105